Saturday, January 10, 2009

Good Stuff

Have you heard of "gratitude journals"? Some people dedicate their journals to writing about the things, people, pets, etc. in life that they are grateful for. This makes a great idea for a journal entry every once in a while too! Looking for the things you are grateful for becomes kind of a game during the day when you're paying attention. When you catch a "gratitude moment" it can make your heart happy to recognize it.

- Suz

P.S. I'm grateful I looked up Valentine's Day jokes today...

Q: What do you call a very small Valentine?
A: A Valen-tiny!

Oh! I just love jokes! (Have you ever texted a joke to a friend? It's kind of fun!)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I loved your valentines joke! Very cute!!!! Good posts; I hope we can see the moon tonight!