Saturday, June 13, 2009

"Oh.My.Gods."- Good Greek Gods Book!!

I have just read the most amazing book. I'm sorry Laur, I know this is usually your section, but i can't not share this amazing read! The book is called "Oh.My.Gods." and it is by Tera Lynn Childs. I know you guys must think I'm a total geek, but I love Greek mythology! I have been in a major phase lately. Anyway, this book is about a girl in high school who has to move to an island in Greece. I can't believe I just said has to, I mean what torture. But apparently, it is for Phoebe. She has to deal with all the snobby little godlings. She is one of them... or is she?
I really hope you'll read this book, it's amazing.
Emily :)
P.S. There is a sequal if you like this book.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like a good book! Maybe lighter reading than the Iliad? :)

Jeanne said...

Oh Emily, I forgot to tell you, Tennyson read the Percy Jackson series so far and really likes them.